Covid-19: Our precautions
We take precautions at our resort when it comes to Covid-19 so you will have a safe stay with us. We have also improved our routines and all of our employees have been given training in what to do during Covid-19
- We clean our fishing huts and apartments thorough after every guest.
- Every common surfaces will be cleaned often, and the shared toilets will be cleaned 4 times a day.
- In the filtration room there will be maximum 3 people at the time, but we have more benches outside for guests to use.
- Guided tours will be done in smaller groups.
- All equipment that we have for rent and for guests to borrow will be properly cleaned after every use.
- We have hand sanitizer and soap available in the fishing huts, apartments and common areas.
- Sauna and Jacuzzi has to be prebooked so that we will be able to clean them after every guest.
It is possible to book and pay online through our website before arriving, we have contactless payment at the camp and Vipps (only norwegians). Check in and check outs are done manually and can be done while distancing, it i also possible to get information sent through mail if desired.
Please follow FHI and Visit Norways recommodtions for traveling in Norway, link below: